SAP Business One
SAP BUSINESS ONE IS A SINGLE INTEGRATED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
The SAP Business One application integrates all core business functions across your entire company – including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules.
Drawing upon our 40 years of experience in developing business management software, SAP built SAP Business One from the ground up – exclusively to meet the changing and industry-specific needs of small businesses like yours.
SAP Business One Solution Brief
SAP Business One Solution Detail
SAP Business One Roadmap
SAP Business One software includes:
- Financial management – Automate, integrate, and manage all your financial and accounting processes
- Warehouse and production management – Manage inventory across multiple warehouses, track stock movements and manage production orders based on material requirements planning
- Customer relationship management – Grow customer profitability and increase customer satisfaction with effective sales and opportunity management and after-sales support
- Purchasing – Automate your entire procurement process from purchase order to vendor invoice payment
- Reporting – Act on instant and complete information with comprehensive, real-time reports.
With an SAP Business One solution, you can:
- Improve efficiency for a stronger bottom line – Centralise and integrate your entire business – across sales, inventory, purchasing, operations and financials – in one system, eliminating redundant data entries, errors and costs
- Focus on growing your business – Streamline operations from end to end, so you can focus on making your business more profitable
- Make smarter, faster decisions – Put your business information into a single data source, so you can instantly drill down to complete, up-to-date information – and so your people can respond quickly to customer needs and be more empowered to make decisions
- Get faster time-to-value – Be up and running within two to eight weeks with a single application. The intuitive user experience minimises user training and reduces the cost of ongoing IT support
- Support your changing needs – With easy-to-use customisation tools and over 550 add-on solutions provided by our software solution partners, SAP Business One can be flexibly tailored and extended to meet your specific business needs
Every small business is unique, with its own set of requirements and strategies for success. That’s why SAP offers more than 550 industry-specific solutions and functional add-ons that can meet the unique and changing needs of your business.
SAP works closely with selected software solution partners to develop solutions that offer simple, proven and affordable industry-specific functionality that is based on rigorous quality standards. These pre-packaged, fully integrated industry solutions are designed to be implemented efficiently and rapidly, giving you much more control over project costs and time.
Whether you are a retailer, manufacturer, or service provider, SAP Business One can help you find the best solution for your needs.
SAP Business One Product Updates
Additional SAP Business One Products